These elegant drop earrings offer sophisticated style through exquisite design, incorporating perfectly round, lustrous Akoya pearls, set within circles of 9ct white gold and enhanced by a glittering trail of diamonds.
Packaging & Warranty
Each Jersey Pearl piece is guaranteed for one year and will arrive beautifully packaged in a presentation box along with our micro-fibre pouch which is handy for both storing your pearls and cleaning them.
Pearl farming is wonderful for the environment but under threat from climate change. We offset the carbon footprint of our jewellery and packaging by funding green energy projects in partnership with the CarbonNeutral Company.
Our personal shoppers are on hand to deal with any queries and the Jersey Pearl workshop is ready and raring to make any adjustments to the sizes, lengths or clasps on request.
Our next day courier service costs £4.90.
- UK and Jersey* orders placed on weekdays before 2pm will arrive the following working day.
- UK and Jersey* orders placed after 2pm on weekdays will be dispatched the following working day to arrive the day after, and orders placed on weekends will be dispatched the following working day to arrive the day after.
- Orders to the Channel Islands (other than Jersey), Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles will take 3 working days to arrive.
- Orders from Jersey can also be collected from store the same day.
- International orders will take 5-7 working days to arrive.