Jersey mother of pearl gathered sustainably.
For centuries the Jersey ormer’s mother of pearl was part of our island heritage. Today, we’re proud to revive this tradition.
The colour of a rainbow across a sandy beach, its shell holds joy and the summer.
This ocean treasure is only gathered on 28 days each year, making it among the rarest prizes in the marine world.
Our Crown standard pearls have excellent lustre and surface quality.
Pearl farming is wonderful for the environment but under threat from climate change. We offset the carbon footprint of our jewellery and packaging by funding green energy projects in partnership with the CarbonNeutral Company.
Our personal shoppers are on hand to deal with any queries and the Jersey Pearl workshop is ready and raring to make any adjustments to the sizes, lengths or clasps on request.
Free UK delivery
- UK and Jersey* orders placed on weekdays before 2pm will arrive the following working day.
- UK and Jersey* orders placed after 2pm on weekdays will be dispatched the following working day to arrive the day after, and orders placed on weekends will be dispatched the following working day to arrive the day after.
- Orders to the Channel Islands (other than Jersey), Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and Scilly Isles will take 3 working days to arrive.
- Orders from Jersey can also be collected from store the same day.
- International courier service costs £10 and will take 5-7 working days to arrive.